CyTOF Antibodies and Panel kits
Maxpar Direct Immune Profiling Assay Kit and Expansion Panels
- A turnkey solution for high-parameter immune profiling. The only reliable sample-to-answer solution for single-cell high-dimensional immune profiling – for any phase of clinical research.
- Our 9 Maxpar® Direct™ Expansion Panels consist of pre-selected antibodies that fit into open channels of the Maxpar® Direct™ Immune Profiling Assay™ for deeper immune profiling
Cytof Panel Kits
- Pre-titrated antibodies in liquid format
- Designed for specific applications such as cell cycle, signaling pathways or phenotypic and functional markers associated with specific cell types including stem cells, T and B cells or monocytes/macrophages – and much more
- Flexible and customizable by combining with each other (as indicated) or with individual antibodies measuring 35 or more parameters simultaneously
Explore Our Maxpar Catalog Antibodies
Explore our catalog to look up your target of interest, species and desired metal tag.
Antibody Labeling kits and Custom services
Do you have an antibody you would like to use for CyTOF® flow cytometry that is not present in our catalog? You can use your own antibody and label it for CyTOF experiments using our metal labeling kits. Alternatively, Standard BioTools™ offers custom antibody conjugation services and can do the labeling for you.
Start Designing your Panels
Optimize your panel using Maxpar Panel Designer, a free online tool for building panels with Standard BioTools metal-conjugated antibodies or custom conjugates. Panel Designer calculates signal overlap and utilizes a specialized algorithm to adjust metal-tagged targets to maximize performance.
Unless explicitly and expressly stated otherwise, all products are provided for Research Use Only, not for use in diagnostic procedures. Find more information here.